Cancellation Of Registered Development Agreement

I have a plot of land for which I have a development contract with a contractor. Now, after 2 years, he does not start the project by invoking the financial issue. Plan is not yet completed and sanctioned. now it does not give the original development agreement and asks 8 lakhs to make the document invoking the construction costs of the access road. How can I legally terminate the development contract without having to pay anything? The land is the state of Jharkhand. Termination clause from 3 years from the date of the revision of the plan. But the plan has not yet been sanctioned. 4. It would have been more appropriate to provide information on the time set in the agreement for the conclusion of the project in order to advise them appropriately. You can send the termination letter if you do not comply with the terms of the contract. …

C.V. Nagarjuna Reddy, J. 1. These Writ petitions raise questions about whether the unilateral abolition of the Development Agreement-cum-General Attorney (GPA) and… General procuration combined with the sales agreement /development agreement is presented for registration the registration officers are responsible for refusing the document for registration… two parties, namely G.P.A.part and the part of the development agreement, which in themselves do not arouse any interest in respondents No. 3 to 5, that this is a cancellation of the G.P.A.part of… 3.

If so, you can invoke this clause and send him a letter informing him that the aforementioned agreement is being repealed… Repeal of development contract on June 4, 2014. In these circumstances, I believe that the opinion of the scholarly judge against the complainants does not justify interference in this… Rejection of the applicants` application for a termination (ex.5).2. The development contract was concluded between the plaintiff`s father and the defendant on February 6, 2009…. Under the above development contract, the applicants` predecessor was entitled to obtain for an amount of 1 r. crore. The accused had certain payments from the case in question. 1 crore… The development contract is not registered. It`s just notarized. Also, I have a photocopy of the agreement, but the original is with the builder.

If you look at the terms of the agreement, if you find that a termination clause is attached to the terms, you can invoke the clause. … Ten months have passed, nothing has been done.